Sunday, January 17, 2010

ONE ON ONE SESSIONS

Private training get results, that's why I created this one on one training program.


With training I focus on one thing, I produce results from one simple formula: one client, one trainer and one goal.

There's no question your child will get results. Your child will get training like the pros. I will take your child through the same drills I learned in the NFL. I will take the time to explain each technique and drill and explain why they are used. I will teach your child how to be a complete wide receiver.

It’s a one on one session your child will be giving the chance to ask questions and not fill embarrassed because he’s in a group with 20-30 other kids. I will take the time to explain how to beat and read defense, this will put your child steps ahead of their teammates and the opponent.

As you may already know, there are about 300 football camps and 100 football combines across the country. Which one do you go to? Good question. The point is, it’s hard to know. These camps have as many as 200 kids each. Just like a crowded classroom how does your child get the attention to get better?

One the biggest myths about these camps and combines are that college coaches and scouts will attend to see your child perform. Unfortunately, due to NCAA rules college coaches or any representative of their schools are not allowed to attend these camps. Same rule applies for combines. The biggest myths about combines are they send your child’s performance numbers to college coaches. I’ve talked to many college coaches and none of these coaches look at these number due to the fact there are so many combines and there is no way for them to verify the stats.