Friday, January 15, 2010

Testimonial From Players and Coaches

"I worked with Coach Corey last summer and even though my high school coach is great I learned how to be a complete and dominate wide receiver working with Coach Corey."

Colby Nuehussle



"I didn't understand how to be a complete receiver until I worked with Coach Corey. Now I understand how to get in and out of my cut quick and how to get separation from DB's"

Jermaine Wallace



"I learned from Coach Corey that it takes more than speed to be a complete receiver. I learned that being able to read defenses and knowing coverage is just as important as having athletic ability "

Justin Baker



"My parents and I didn't know anything about the recruiting process. Not only did Coach Corey help me with my football skills on the field, he also help me with the recruiting process."


Derek Carr



High School Coaches

"Coach Corey worked with our group of receivers and he was able to show them different aspects of our passing game. Some of the drills he used we were able to implement throughout the season."



Coach Mark Fisher


"Corey took our passing game to another level. He customized his program to fit our style of offense. I also learned a lot working with Corey."


Coach "Rocky" Gilmore

"The knowledge Corey has is amazing. He is a true student of the game. I've been a head coach for 15 years and been to numerous football clinics, some of the drills and techniques he taught our guys were unbelievable. It really was an asset having Corey work with us."


Coach Robert Dobbins





Teams that Particapated in the Camp
Eastside
Fort Wayne Snider
Fort Wayne Concordia
Heritage Hills
Highland
JimTown
Indianapolis Broadripple
Indianapolis Howe
Indianapolis Northwest
Indianapolis Manual
Indianapolis Washington
Manchester
McCutcheon
Monroe Central
North Posey
Paoli
Pike Cenral
Union City
Wood Memorial